Awesome @cblgh, this is a great way to go about engaging with comms!
- can my ahau work that's generally useable be included in your tech overview updates?
- how does partial replication intersect with tangles?
- for my work I need to know I've got all the messages in a particular tangle to know the current state
- ahau was interviewed about partial replication needs/ requirements, but we didn't really hear at all where all that time/ communication went
- what was included/ excluded/ deferred from what was built?
- what is the path for existing feeds which would like to leverage this partial replicaton?
- you use different feed types?
- can I migrate / upgrade an old feed easily?
- does the current work support index rebuilds?
- not sure if this is intertwingled at all with partial replication
- need this for private groups to work
- can we do index rebuilds BY USER?
- do you have any sick visualisations of this partial replication stuff
- does anyone want to do that? (I have maintenance funds I can channel to an artist/ designer)
hope my naive questions help shed light on what's not obvious from the outside!