So, I spent 80% of this week on non-coding work: writing room docs, preparing a talk for FOSDEM, communicating, coordinating, and in general engaging online ever since Trump's coup.
But on Thursday and Friday I coded, basically polished some final bits of JITDB and ssb-db2 (such as adding support for the
not() operator), and then I converted ssb-threads to ssb-db2 and put it on my Manyverse to see how well it ran. It ran, okay. It seems fast-ish, but there are some bugs (some content doesn't load sometime). But I feel like I made progress. What's nice is that in the process I deleted a bunch of code in ssb-threads, so hopefully once it all works it'll be even less code.